Tralee BC are always looking for cyclists who are willing to put in the work and hard miles to push themselves to the next level. As Kerry's most successful racing club, we take great pride in our club, and the determination of our riders. We have all levels of riders, from former international pro to junior, who are all willing to help and offer friendly advice to new members.
Our training spins all start from Manor West Hotel at 9.00am every Saturday & Sunday and vary from 60km to 150km depending on time of the year and race schedule. We also run training sessions on Tuesday evenings. Should you wish to join, please fill out the Membership Application Form and we'll contact you and arrange for you to come along on a training spin with us to see if its for you.
Please note our primary focus is racing and performance cycling, so if simply getting fit & cycling gently along the countryside is your goal, you may need to look at a more leisure orientated cycling club. On the other hand, if you want to race, or are training for an Ironman/Triathlon or just simply want to take your cycling potential to the max, and are not afraid to push yourself, fill out the Membership Application Form on the submenu and we'll have you flying in no time!
So why join Tralee BC ?:
Within our club the following is available:
- 5 No. Qualified Cycling Ireland coaches who can arrange a training programme to match your goals.
- Qualified Bike Mechanic who has worked on 5 Ras Teams, International teams at overseas races and at Ras Mumhan, available for One on One Bike Maintenance classes or group sessions.
- Over 50 members with a wealth of knowledge provided by Ras riders, former Ras Stage winner, ex-professional rider and other experienced riders that have raced throughout Ireland.
- All year round training spins including training camps.
- Special emphasis on developing junior riders.
- 6 No. Qualified Sprocket Rocket coaches rolling out the Subway Cycling Ireland Skills Programme for kids.
- Club open to Male and Female riders.
Membership Application Form